How To Submit A Reproduction Order:
1. CREATE AN ACCOUNT, if you haven’t already: rmc-aeon.library.cornell.edu
2. PLACE INITIAL ORDER:
- From the Library catalog, enter the title of the book or collection and open that title's record.
- On the right side of the screen, choose the red “Request Item for Scanning” button.
- This will take you to a request screen. If working with a boxed collection, select the box/folder numbers from which you want scans.
- From the drop-down menu choose the format and service level (such as regular or rush).
- Submit your request. Note that you will need to click through the last button that appears (either “Cornell Affiliates” or “Public Users”) to submit the request.
3. SUBMIT THE ORDER: click “Submit Request” at the bottom of the screen.
If your order has gone through successfully, it will appear in your list of requests, and the status will be “Awaiting Repro Processing.”
Staff will review and invoice your order, then send you an email asking you to approve it. If you select “Normal” service, your request will be processed in the order it was received. Due to the volume of orders we receive, this may take several weeks. Thank you for your patience.
To view invoice, log in to Aeon, select “Order Billing” from the menu on the left and click the box next to the Transaction Number.
4. PAY IN ADVANCE:
You will receive a link to our credit card payment system with the amount to pay. Please follow the link and pay immediately, as staff will not move forward with your request until payment has been received.
Staff will complete your order. This may take a few days/weeks. If you requested a digital file download as your delivery method, you will receive an email alerting you that it is available.
5. DOWNLOAD ORDER:
a. Log in to Aeon, then select “Delivered Items” from the menu on the left
b. click on the word “View” next to the Transaction Number to open the file
c. save the file to your computer.
If you have any problems or questions, please email email@example.com.